A dealing desk Forex broker uses a dealing-desk to provide its clients with pricing and execution.
A market maker Forex broker provides pricing and execution by taking the opposite side of his clients trading orders. A market maker Forex Broker earns from the spread between the bid and offer price. Usually spreads offered by Market Makers are very high and that is why professional traders prefer other types of brokerage, and especially ECN Forex Brokers.
You should ask the Financial authorities in your country if your broker has a license to accept clients from your country.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions