A good strategy will be your own developed strategy. The one made with a lot of anguish. If you really want to learn to trade, then get ready to lose many years, couple deposits spent and a lot of efforts. If you use an already developed strategy it will work well and bring income to the one who created it, but most likely not for you.
The rollover (swap) is the price a trader has to pay in order to maintain a position opened overnight. It can be a cost or a profit, depending on the value of the swap.In particular, this value is fixed and is chosen by central banks. However, some brokers can apply little changes to the values of the swaps but, at the end, the final value will fluctuate between a determined range of values.
Electronic Communications Network and refers to the global banking network where currencies are traded against its other. A Forex ECN broker as it is already mentioned does not use a dealing desk but instead it passes his clients trading order directly to the ECN system without manipulation and intervention. Trades using the ECN network are executed with anonymity. Traders using the ECN network enjoy lower spreads and have the ability to observe live the market dept.
A no-dealing desk broker does not have a dealing desk and uses liquidity from external providers to execute trades. In general No-Dealing Desk (NDD) brokers are offering better trading conditions than dealing-desk brokers. NDD brokers and are divided to ECN and STP Fx brokers.
A dealing desk Forex broker uses a dealing-desk to provide its clients with pricing and execution.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions