I always tell people to only invest the amount of money they could afford to lose, although I don't think they'll lose much investing the way I do
Reality bro, every 4 to 5 years. Now I've been trading for 4 years now and I've only recovered my losses recently. Maybe in a year or two I'll make a 50% return. Maybe in 10 I'll be able to double it in a year. With that said, if you can't make 20% a year then give your money to the pro's. But if your prepared to invest your time and money the markets will reward your effort. Best of luck my friend.
The economic/financial and political analysis of a country that does not involve interpreting charting patterns or price movements.
Bitcoin’s price fluctuates wildly, thanks to a variety of factors:
No; leverage represents the proportion of the value of each quantity of currency you trade that the broker is essentially lending you for the purpose of the transaction. If you have 1:100 leverage, you're paying only 1% of the cost of opening a position of any specified size. If you buy one micro-lot of EUR/USD, that's always worth the same $1,000, and its price-movements always represent the same $0.10 per pip to you, regardless of your leverage.
I have met my broker before making a real deposit. I wanted to see where I place my money before just making a deposit. They were great and ended up with part of my business.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions