1. the broker is not regulated by the appropriate institutions. 2. lying about the location from where they are calling and refuseing to give an address for visits from customers. 3. transfer via sites like Bitcoin, Neteller, CashU, Payza, etc. 4. the name of the holder of the bank account does not match the name of the company. 5.The high leverage 6. as much trades as possible 7. various financial instruments 8. the welcome bonus 9. the social trading plans, trading robots and any trading scheme used to defraud traders. 10. signal seller
The Elliott Wave Principle is a form of technicalanalysis that traders use to analyze financial market cycles and forecast market trends by identifying extremes in investor psychology, highs and lows in prices, and other collective factors.
n. I do know why are main reason high charge in gold trading. Different broker have to different charge in Gold trading and other indicates.
There are lots of forex forum in forex .It creates an avenue for traders both professionals and newbies where they can ask questions and share their trading experience. As a newbies one can learn alot and improve on trading skills through the experience of others shared in these forum.
The economic/financial and political analysis of a country that does not involve interpreting charting patterns or price movements.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions