No, it is not accurate. You have to analyze your own trades rather than to rely your decision to the pip calculator.
I think you need to choose your currency every time you buy/sell an instrument.
It is needed to set an opening or closing price to be able to protect your investment. I advise you to set a closing price 5-7 pips away from the opening price.
You must square all your positions before the trading session ends.
I think the TP and SL are notapplicable for option trading.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions