The main purpose of a limit order is to have a guaranteed price.
I think most trading accounts are eligible to apply for the rewards.
I think all the trading servers are good for CFD trading.
You should ask your broker, because there are brokers who offer loan credit.
No idea. But if you really want to trade with that broker/s, then you should follow their rules. It won't take time to verify the account.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions