An investment account allows an investor to put their money in the hands of a PAMM manager, an experienced Forex trader. The investment account represents an investor's share in the PAMM Account, a trading account on which the PAMM manager makes all of the trading decisions.
The request threshold is the interval until your funds are invested in the account. If the application is placed within the threshold, then it is moved to the following processing period.
In the request planner, managers set the schedule for rollovers on the account. It is during rollovers that deposit and withdrawal requests from investors are processed. Rollovers may be set for any time of day.
Yes, you can get rebates from the unprofitable investments the moment he invested to your PAMM account,
I think it is prohibited. You should not do that. Find a real investor to invest under your account.There are many ways to attract clients.
From what I heard, there's no reward that will be given to the investors of PAMM account.
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions