Evaluate your broker and check all reviews about the broker you choose.
I found no restrictions when I checked my broker. You can freely trade and refer clients with no limits. I think all brokers are the same.
I don't know if it is possible to get back the disabled account. Once the company decided to blocked ones account, the chances to reactive is very low.
The profit-sharing is indicated on the agreement and it's their basis.
You still get rebates even if your friends have not deposited his money yet. The rebates is based on referrals per head and not based on account size,
- forex trading 2913 Questions
- forex brokers 258 Questions
- forex questions 3468 Questions
- fundamental analysis 38 Questions
- forex strategies 171 Questions
- trading platforms 115 Questions
- forex market 528 Questions
- forex indicators 359 Questions
- partnership programmes 65 Questions
- mql4/mql5 programming 6 Questions
- forex options 212 Questions
- general questions 2956 Questions
- pamm accounts 137 Questions
- expert advisors 40 Questions
- forex unique 1 Questions
- Technical analysis 79 Questions